Re: Does anyone use postgreSQL(windows version)+Hibernate with middlegen?

От rolandpeng
Тема Re: Does anyone use postgreSQL(windows version)+Hibernate with middlegen?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes,I'm totally agree about this comments.
But as you're mentioned,I'd like to build all the hbm.xml at first run.
I have built more than 40 tables with complicated relations among those.
So if middlegen could help me to complete the template work at first
generation would be very convenience.

Today I have downloaded the middlegen-2.2dev from CVS and use ant
successfully rebuild.
Here I'll try to keep track on middlegen with PostqreSQL.
But if I still can't make it successfully generation,I think I'll maintain
all the hibernate resource manually.

Thanks again.Any comments or advice will be very welcome.