Re: Pooled Connections (was Connections with Tomcat 3.2.4 and PostgreSQL 7.1.3)

От
Тема Re: Pooled Connections (was Connections with Tomcat 3.2.4 and PostgreSQL 7.1.3)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
JBoss docs mentions that the 7.x driver jdbc7.0-1.2.jar is causing troubles
with :
<quote>
Extreme Java "long" values will cause SQLExceptions and may corrupt the
driver so that further actions will fail.
</quote>

A bit further they mention :
<quote>
You must include a User name and password. They can be bogus if your
PostgreSQL in to trust the machine you are coming from, but you cannot leave
them out.
</quote>

Rgds,

THomas,