Re: MSVC buildfarm critters are not running modules' TAP tests

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: MSVC buildfarm critters are not running modules' TAP tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think that it is a good idea to add in subdircheck an extra path to
> check after TAP tests and run optionally these on top of the normal
> regression tests.  I have a couple of comments.

> Shouldn't we check after TAP_TESTS in the Makefile?

Yeah, perhaps, but I wasn't sure about how to do that easily.
Feel free to add it ...

> There is an argument to also check after isolation tests and run
> them.

Hm, yeah, if there are any such tests in those directories.

> The glob() part is a good idea in itself I think.  Why not
> back-patching it?  I could double-check it as well.

The whole thing should be back-patched into branches that have
any affected tests.  (But, please, not till after beta4 is
tagged.)

Сообщение: Re: MSVC buildfarm critters are not running modules' TAP tests
Сообщение: Re: MSVC buildfarm critters are not running modules' TAP tests