Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!

От ITS ONT Alcazar, Jose Aguedo C
Тема Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It will be an option. I will include the trainings requirement for this in
my budget plan for Y2006. Meanwhile, I might ask for some "FREE" help for
some generous and expert people here... ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Glenn [mailto:aaron.glenn@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:06 PM
To: ITS ONT Alcazar, Jose Aguedo C
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!

On 11/14/05, ITS ONT Alcazar, Jose Aguedo C
<jacalcazar@exportbank.com.ph> wrote:
> Tom, as i've said in my previous eMail, I have no background on
postgresql.
> can you help me on how to restart this? my apologies for my zero
knowledge,
> but i really need this to work. thanks!

In a situation like this, you want to hire a knowledgable PostgreSQL
consultant. www.commandprompt.com is a good place to start.

aaron.glenn

От: Aaron Glenn
Сообщение: Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!
Сообщение: Re: Major Problem, need help! Can't run our website!