Re: How to insert Ecoded values into postrgresql

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to insert Ecoded values into postrgresql
Дата
Re: How to insert Ecoded values into postrgresql  (Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
> Merlin Moncure wrote:
>> aside: anyone know if postgres properly handles csv according to rfc4180?

> Wow, I had no idea there was an RFC for CSV.

Me either.  I'd bet the percentage of "CSV"-using programs that actually
conform to the RFC is very small anyway; so while it might be smart to
make sure that what we *emit* follows the RFC, it's probably useless as
a guide to what we need to *accept*.