Re: [GWAVA:ecwa6lyk] Source block message notification (fwd)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GWAVA:ecwa6lyk] Source block message notification (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Laurette Cisneros <laurette@nextbus.com> writes:
> When I post to pgsql-admin@postgresql.org, I get the below return email
> (twice now).
> At first I thought it was an error posting to the pgsql-admin list, but it
> looks like someone on the list is bouncing messages?

Yeah.  I've asked Marc to nuke the responsible mail list entry, but I
guess he hasn't been able to figure out which one it is (the bounces
are very unspecific about that).

I've gotten sufficiently tired of these that I now have a sendmail
filter rejecting all traffic out of akf.dk :-(