Re: tsearch - Regression tests fail

От Markus Wollny
Тема Re: tsearch - Regression tests fail
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

I thought as much... Well I didn't want to get kneedeep in the mud
experimenting with outdated code, so I just tried the very same with
7.2.1 (same setup as before with 7.2) and was successful - I thought I
might let you know.

The only difficulty I stumbled across was a missing flex. Being a bit
thick sometimes, I didn't realize that I had to reconfigure and rebuild
from scratch after the installation of flex, to compile successfully...
(cd /usr/src/postgresql-7.2.1, make distclean, /configure ..., make, cd
contrib/tsearch, make, make install). I found a hint to this effect in
the archives, though.

So thank you very much for your support!

Regards,

    Markus