Re: log sql?

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: log sql?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
DEBUG_LEVEL (integer)

The higher this value is set, the more "debugging" output of various
sorts is generated in the server log during operation. This option is 0
by default, which means no debugging output. Values up to about 4
currently make sense.
DEBUG_PRINT_QUERY (boolean)
DEBUG_PRINT_PARSE (boolean)
DEBUG_PRINT_REWRITTEN (boolean)
DEBUG_PRINT_PLAN (boolean)
DEBUG_PRETTY_PRINT (boolean)

These flags enable various debugging output to be sent to the server
log. For each executed query, prints either the query text, the
resulting parse tree, the query rewriter output, or the execution plan.
DEBUG_PRETTY_PRINT indents these displays to produce a more readable but
much longer output format. Setting DEBUG_LEVEL above zero implicitly
turns on some of these flags.
--
I'd recommend debug level 1 and print query true for starters. Also
remember that excessive debug logging can cause performance issues, so

Robert Treat