Re: BUG #1993: Adding/subtracting negative time intervals

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #1993: Adding/subtracting negative time intervals
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Klint Gore <kg@kgb.une.edu.au> writes:
> I think this is what I was getting at.  In my timezone 'Australia/NSW',
> we have daylight savings.  Is that used any way when the calculation
> happens or the result is displayed?

Absolutely.  The examples Bruce and I have been throwing around assume
US Eastern timezone, because that's where we live, but the code should
adapt to your local zone rules wherever you are.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #1993: Adding/subtracting negative time intervals
Сообщение: Re: BUG #1993: Adding/subtracting negative time intervals