Re: BUG #10527: TRAP when joining local table with view on tds_fdw foreign table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #10527: TRAP when joining local table with view on tds_fdw foreign table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
gunnar.bluth@pro-open.de writes:
> Not sure if this might be a 9.4 regression or if the FDW interface has
> changed and tds_fdw needs some tweaking, however:

> When I join a local table with a view on a foreign table (tds_fdw), I get

> TRAP: FailedAssertion("!(outer_rel->rows > 0)", File: "indxpath.c", Line:
> 1861)

This looks like tds_fdw is neglecting its responsibility to deliver a
positive rowcount estimate for the foreign relation.  (Most places in the
core code use clamp_row_est(), which forces the value to be more than zero
along with rounding it to nearest integer.)  You'll need to report it to
the author of tds_fdw.