Re: pg_dump failure, can't get data out...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump failure, can't get data out...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> NOW, do we need a regression test for pg_dump?

We always have and still do (isn't it on the TODO list?).  Some Great
Bridge people have been poking at the problem but haven't yet come up
with a clean answer AFAIK.  The obvious approach of dumping and
reloading the regression database does not currently work well...

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump failure, can't get data out...
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump failure, can't get data out...