Re: pg_dump failure, can't get data out...

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: pg_dump failure, can't get data out...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> [010826 19:52]:
> Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org> writes:
> > NOW, do we need a regression test for pg_dump?
>
> We always have and still do (isn't it on the TODO list?).  Some Great
> Bridge people have been poking at the problem but haven't yet come up
> with a clean answer AFAIK.  The obvious approach of dumping and
> reloading the regression database does not currently work well...
I understand. Thanks for the quick looksee and finding this one. :-)

I'll be more careful with making sure pg_dump works before losing
updates and saving the pg_dump output.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump failure, can't get data out...
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump failure, can't get data out...