Re: BUG #3766: tsearch2 index creation error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #3766: tsearch2 index creation error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Thomas Haegi" <me@alternize.com> writes:
> Operating system:   Windows 2003

> CREATE INDEX posts_fts_idx ON forum.posts USING gin(to_tsvector('english',
> p_msg_clean));
> ERROR:  translation from wchar_t to server encoding failed: No error

Hmm.  That error message is close to some code that is specific to the
Windows-and-UTF8 case, which might explain why I don't see it.

Can any Windows hackers check into whether the WIN32 coding in
wchar2char() and char2wchar() in ts_locale.c is sane?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #3767: tsearch2 index creation fatal crash
Сообщение: Re: BUG #3767: tsearch2 index creation fatal crash