Re: Seeking Guidance on Using Valgrind in PostgreSQL for Detecting Memory Leaks in Extension Code

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Seeking Guidance on Using Valgrind in PostgreSQL for Detecting Memory Leaks in Extension Code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 08/06/2023 14:08, Pradeep Kumar wrote:
> I am writing to seek your guidance and utilization of Valgrind in
> PostgreSQL for detecting memory leaks in extension-related code.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Valgrind is a good place to start. The
same tricks for using Valgrind on PostgreSQL itself should work for
extensions too.

--
Heikki Linnakangas
Neon (https://neon.tech)

Сообщение: Re: Named Prepared statement problems and possible solutions
Сообщение: Re: Named Prepared statement problems and possible solutions