Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please

От Pavel Raiskup
Тема Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please
Дата
Re: Merge pgjdbc-parent-poms project into pgjdbc please  (Álvaro Hernández <aht@8kdata.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,

could we consider $Subject?  To build from source 'pgdjbc', we would need
release tarball of 'pgjdbc-parent-poms'.  I can generate one from git, but
that has very similar issues as issues in pgjdbc release process discussed
in parallel thread.

I do not complain, I'm just not sure what is the benefit of having this as
separate project (and merging would terribly simplify things).

Are there other projects using pgjdbc-parent-poms?

Pavel