Re: log_min_duration_statement oddity

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: log_min_duration_statement oddity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Csaba Nagy <nagy@ecircle-ag.com> writes:
> I wonder if I understood correctly what log_min_duration_statement
> does... I set it to 2000, and the result is that all queries running
> more than 2 seconds on _local_ connections are logged, but long running
> queries on remote connections are not logged.

I can't reproduce that.  Sure you've diagnosed the problem correctly?
It seems highly unlikely that the source of the connection would have
anything to do with it.  User or database could (eg, perhaps there's
a user-specific setting of log_min_duration_statement).

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Oracle buys Innobase