Re: Commitfest 2018-11

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Commitfest 2018-11
Дата
Re: Commitfest 2018-11  (Lætitia Avrot <laetitia.avrot@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Dmitry Dolgov <9erthalion6@gmail.com> writes:
> Commitfest 2018-11 is closed. Thanks everyone who participated by posting
> patches, reviewing them, occasionally committing them, commenting on ideas or
> just raising one eyebrow in surprise while reading the hackers mailing list.

Thanks for all the hard work of CF managing!

> * I also noticed, that a lot of people add themselves as reviewers without
>   actually doing any review. I started to think that probably it's some sort of
>   "bookmarking", so probably it would be a good feature request for CF
>   application - to allow mark some items as "interesting" for you.

Yeah, I've been annoyed by that too (not that I've not been guilty of
it myself).  We should probably tell people not to add themselves as
reviewers unless they're actively planning to review soon, because it
discourages other people from reviewing the same item.  Maybe also,
when a patch gets moved to the next CF, we should drop all reviewers
(ie make them sign up afresh if they're still interested).