AW: [HACKERS] SQL statements: begin and end

От Zeugswetter Andreas SEV
Тема AW: [HACKERS] SQL statements: begin and end
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> >Bottom line: pointing at the spec is a very weak argument for telling
> >people how to spell their begin/end statements.
>
> Folks who do this should probably at least read the standard first.

Ok, as I stated, I dislike the single "end" most. You are right that I
should have
checked the spec first. By standard I meant the common practice of other
DBMS's,
which is of course bad wording, Sorry.

Bottom line the "end" is evil, even in respect to SQL92 SQL98 ...

Andreas

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] SQL statements: begin and end
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] SQL statements: begin and end