Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?

От Mike Ellsworth
Тема Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
>    Of course, this is just one case, but it could be self-explanatory
> and suggest - once again - the we, as PostgreSQL community, need to work
> on generating demand for PostgreSQL. Promotion, promotion, promotion. :)
>
>    Any thoughts?
>
> Ciao,
> Gabriele

My bias - Anything that can help users share without each company
reinventing the wheel, can be helpful.  The easier it is to implement,
the better.
Here is an example - -  Brian is a Flemaker guy -- and knows how to
market.  Something similar could be done here.  Word would get around.

http://www.briandunning.com/filemaker-custom-functions/list.php

Сообщение: Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?
Сообщение: Re: Need for PostgreSQL demand?