RE: Windows testing required: Updated runtime

От Mike Surcouf
Тема RE: Windows testing required: Updated runtime
Дата
Re: Windows testing required: Updated runtime  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave

Can I suggest you send out another build before you go GA.

I for one have outstanding issues that were not in 1.3 (see previous emails).

I know you said you don’t have my issues on your install but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

Happy to test

Thanks

Mike