Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Glyn Astill <glynastill@yahoo.co.uk> writes:
> I'm attempting to run 8.3.3 on an old cobalt qube, with debian etch. It appeared to compile ok (however I didn't
stickaround to watch, that'd be painfull) and said "PostgreSQL compiled successfully and ready to install" or whatever,
butwhen I run make check, fails in initdb.

> Here is the message and the initdb log file contents showing "bus error"

Could we see a gdb stack trace from that core dump?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: C-procedure crashed in Postgres 8.3.3 when using 'text' variable (WinXP) - additional
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Reducing memory usage of insert into select operations?