Re: Wiki editor request

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Wiki editor request
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On Thu, Jun  9, 2016 at 10:32:30PM +0200, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:
>> well - as said before, we are very open to better ways to do this but
>> just putting more burden on the people who can grant access by having to

> The burden is what?  Having privilege grantors subscribe to another
> email list?  What other burdens are there?

AFAIK, pgsql-www exists for the convenience of the web team, ie pginfra.
If they choose to define its scope as including edit-privilege requests,
it's not for you to complain about that.  Unsubscribe if you don't want
to read such stuff.

In any case, one would hope that the rate of new requests will drop off
over time, so that this isn't going to be a big problem indefinitely.
        regards, tom lane