Re: Release note trimming: another modest proposal

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Release note trimming: another modest proposal
Дата
Re: Release note trimming: another modest proposal  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-docs
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> The one "caveat" I will bring up is that once pushed and applied to the
> site, we would bring introduce a lot of 404s into the website.

Hm.  In principle we could probably insert some redirects, but
I doubt it's worth the trouble.

If I haven't heard objections, I'll see about making this happen
during the first week of Feb (after the CF closes, but before
it's time to do the February releases' notes).

Сообщение: Re: Release note trimming: another modest proposal
Сообщение: Re: Release note trimming: another modest proposal