Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig
Дата
Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> ... But none of the systems report a get_python_inc(False) differing from
> get_python_inc(True), or from the value of INCLUDEPY. So I don't see a reason
> for why it'd not?

Yeah, I was just noticing that.  It looks like the whole business
with checking both get_python_inc(False) and get_python_inc(True)
has been useless from the start: none of the buildfarm animals report
more than one -I switch in "checking Python include directories".

It's a little bit too soon to decide that INCLUDEPY is reliably equal
to that, but if it still looks that way tomorrow, I'll be satisfied.

Сообщение: Re: CREATEROLE and role ownership hierarchies
Сообщение: Re: CREATEROLE and role ownership hierarchies