Re: setting up pg_ident for peer auth with unix groups

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: setting up pg_ident for peer auth with unix groups
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Geoff Winkless <pgsqladmin@geoff.dj> writes:
> Not sure if I'm missing something obvious but I can't see a way to set up
> pg_ident with unix groups in the username maps.
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/auth-username-maps.html
> Is it possible or do I have to set up one entry for every user?

If your goal is "allow any local user who is a member of group X
to connect", you might be able to do it by setting restrictive
filesystem privileges on the postmaster's Unix-socket file.  This
has some disadvantages --- notably, there's no way to override and
let selected non-group-members in too --- but it's worth considering.
See the unix_socket_group and unix_socket_permissions GUCs.

Сообщение: Re: pg_logical - for PG 9.59 running on windows server
Сообщение: RE: pg_logical - for PG 9.59 running on windows server