Re: Configure complaints: Installed libs/apps not found

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Configure complaints: Installed libs/apps not found
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Roberson, Dusty (L:ops Unix Admin)" <dusty.roberson@hp.com> writes:
> make[4]: Entering directory
> `/hpux/database/postgresql-7.3.4/src/backend/utils/sort'
> cc -Ae +O2 -I../../../../src/include   -c -o logtape.o logtape.c
> cc -Ae +O2 -I../../../../src/include   -c -o tuplesort.o tuplesort.c
> cc: "tuplesort.c", line 1806: error 1000: Unexpected symbol:
> "myFunctionCall2".
> cc: panic 2017: Cannot recover from earlier errors, terminating.

This is odd.  Does that file compile if you take out the "inline"
keyword on the just-preceding line?

> Bison, FLex, and Readline are all installed;
> But as the configure output shows, it cannot find them...

Sounds like you didn't have bison and flex in your PATH when you ran
configure.  If libreadline is in /usr/local rather than the system
directories, you also need to point configure to where it is.  I use
    --with-includes=/usr/local/include --with-libs=/usr/local/lib
when building with HP's cc.  (gcc will search these directories by
default, but cc will not.)