AW: Connect to db denied for superuser inherited by group

От
Тема AW: Connect to db denied for superuser inherited by group
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
What I've done

CREATE ROLE superrole WITH  NOLOGIN  SUPERUSER ..;
CREATE USER nosuperuser WITH LOGIN NOSUPERUSER INHERIT ..;
GRANT superrole TO nosuperuser WITH ADMIN OPTION;
REVOKE CONNECT ON DATABASE nonpublicdb FROM public ;

psql -d postgres -U nosupuser

postgres=# set role superrole;

postgres=# \c nonpublicdb
FATAL:  permission denied for database " nonpublicdb "
DETAIL:  User does not have CONNECT privilege.

I expect that the connection to the database is allowed since a role with superuser is used.  (I don't' expect any
differencebetween using a role (including superuser) or a user (including superuser).)

Postgres Version: PostgreSQL 9.5.2 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-4),
64-bit

Regards --Michael