Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> First off, I'd like to ask everyone to CUT IT OUT WITH THE $^*&^@** FLAMING,
> ALREADY!   People are *attacking* each other instead of disagreeing.

Amen.  This was first time 'round for the advocacy group, and it's not
surprising that there are some things they did wrong, or at least could
have done better.  Can't we discuss the matter like a group of
reasonably friendly people?  I think we all have the same end goals
in mind, so I don't see the need for unpleasantness.