Re: simple_heap_update: tuple concurrently updated -- during INSERT

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: simple_heap_update: tuple concurrently updated -- during INSERT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"SZŰCS Gábor" <surrano@mailbox.hu> writes:
>   ERROR:  simple_heap_update: tuple concurrently updatedog.
>   LOG:  statement: INSERT INTO pakolas_cikktetel
>     (cikk, minoseg, helyrol, mennyi, pakolas, sorszam, helyre) VALUES
>     (102165, 1, 1488, '25', 68615, 1, 1338)

Hmm.  AFAIK, an INSERT statement per se will never call
simple_heap_update at all --- that routine is only used for system
catalog updates.  I'm wondering what is going on behind the scenes
here.  Have you got any triggers or rules that this INSERT would
fire, and if so what do they do?  Maybe you are using NOTIFY?