Re: BUG #3730: Creating a swedish dictionary fails

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #3730: Creating a swedish dictionary fails
Дата
Re: BUG #3730: Creating a swedish dictionary fails  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Penty Wenngren <penty.wenngren@dgc.se> writes:
> I used iconv to convert svenska.aff and svenska.datalist (from
> iswedish-1.2.1) to UTF-8. The converted files can be found at:
> http://www.lederhosen.org/swedish.affix
> http://www.lederhosen.org/swedish.dict

I think the reason it's failing right there is that that line is the
first affix rule containing a non-ASCII letter, and the rules are
supposed to only contain letters and certain specific punctuation.
I suspect you are working in a locale that doesn't think Ö is a
letter --- check lc_ctype.