Re: BUG #3730: Creating a swedish dictionary fails

От Penty Wenngren
Тема Re: BUG #3730: Creating a swedish dictionary fails
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 11:42:55AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Penty Wenngren" <penty.wenngren@dgc.se> writes:
> > I'm trying to create a swedish dictionary for tsearch as specified in the
> > 8.3 manual, but it breaks:
>
> Can you point us to copies of the swedish files you used?

I just realized I only replied to Tom, so here goes again.

I used iconv to convert svenska.aff and svenska.datalist (from
iswedish-1.2.1) to UTF-8. The converted files can be found at:

http://www.lederhosen.org/swedish.affix
http://www.lederhosen.org/swedish.dict

// Penty

--