Re: git failures

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: git failures
Дата
Re: git failures
Список buildfarm-members
Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> Recently a number of git failures have been seen like this:
>     *** Please tell me who you are.
> Notably on Debian/Ubuntu machines. I assume they have had some sort of
> recent git update.

No, I do not think it's the fault of the buildfarm machines.  The problem
is that Magnus got rid of a bad commit into the 9.2 branch via "git reset"
not "git revert", cf

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CABUevEzrD-BYtQOQ22navkoWquOC5TcqPcBS_iQ2cYqaK9_39g%40mail.gmail.com

and these three machines seem to have been quick enough to see the
intermediate state and get confused by it.  I'm not very sure why "git
pull" isn't enough to recover, but it evidently isn't.

            regards, tom lane

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления: