[buildfarm-members] git failures

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема [buildfarm-members] git failures
Дата
Re: git failures
Список buildfarm-members
Recently a number of git failures have been seen like this:

    *** Please tell me who you are.

    Run

       git config --global user.email "you@example.com"
       git config --global user.name "Your Name"

    to set your account's default identity.
    Omit --global to set the identity only in this repository.

    fatal: empty ident  <pgbuildfarm@ajivana.pg.osuosl.org
    > not allowed

Notably on Debian/Ubuntu machines. I assume they have had some sort of
recent git update.

Why it should care if you're not committing anything is beyond me. It
seems quite pointless. However, It seems like the account you're running
the buildfarm animal as needs a name and email address set to avoid this
issue.

This applies particularly to members spurfowl, ibex and termite. Please
fix them urgently so the failures email list doesn't get spammed.

cheers

andrew

В списке buildfarm-members по дате отправления: