Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #5021: ts_parse doesn't recognize email addresses with underscores

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #5021: ts_parse doesn't recognize email addresses with underscores
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> OK, I can add '+' using Teodor's patch as a guide, and document which
> characters we support, and that we don't support all of them.  What
> about the binary upgrade issue?  I am now worried that maybe we should
> back out the patch and just document our restrictions.

The tsearch stuff is supposedly designed to be flexible about that.
It's not really any different from changing your tsearch configuration
midstream.  You might not get matches that you would have liked to get,
but there's not any internal inconsistency.

Сообщение: Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #5021: ts_parse doesn't recognize email addresses with underscores
Сообщение: Re: Re: [BUGS] BUG #5021: ts_parse doesn't recognize email addresses with underscores