Re: BUG #4377: casting result of timeofday() to timestamp fails in some timezones

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #4377: casting result of timeofday() to timestamp fails in some timezones
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> It sounds like a mind-numbingly tedious task though :-(

> Added to TODO:

> {{TodoItemEasy
> |Revise the src/timezone/tznames abbreviation files:

BTW, it just occurred to me to wonder whether we couldn't modify the
"zic" application to extract a list of all the abbrevs and their GMT
offsets from the tzdata source files.  You'd still have a lot of manual
effort to classify the results, but this would eliminate one big part
of the drudgery...