Re: BUG #4377: casting result of timeofday() to timestamp fails in some timezones

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #4377: casting result of timeofday() to timestamp fails in some timezones
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom Lane wrote:

> Well, it's intentional that the view not contain *every* abbrev,
> since there are conflicts.  But I have noticed that the files under
> src/timezone/tznames/ seem to be missing some abbreviations that are
> in fact known in the zic database.  Somebody ought to go through that
> info again sometime, first to find any missing abbrevs and second to
> see if there are more that we could safely promote into the Default
> list.  It sounds like a mind-numbingly tedious task though :-(

Added to TODO:

{{TodoItemEasy
|Revise the src/timezone/tznames abbreviation files:

* to add missing abbreviations
* to find abbreviations that can be safely promoted to the Default list
* {{messageLink|7867.1219793881@sss.pgh.pa.us|BUG #4377: casting result of timeofday() to timestamp fails in some
timezones}}}}

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4377: casting result of timeofday() to timestamp fails in some timezones
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4377: casting result of timeofday() to timestamp fails in some timezones