Re: Call for port reports

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Call for port reports
Дата
Re: Call for port reports  (ohp@pyrenet.fr)
Список pgsql-hackers
> ohp@pyrenet.fr wrote:
>> UX:acomp: ERREUR: "fe-secure.c", ligne 1316 : prototype mismatch: 2 args passed, 1 expected: sigwait()

> What is your prototype for sigwait()?

Whatever it is, it doesn't agree with the Single Unix Spec:
http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/007908799/xsh/sigwait.html

On HPUX 10.20 I see
    #include <pthread.h>
    int sigwait(sigset_t *set);

and indeed --enable-thread-safety doesn't work on this platform,
although we fail the thread safety configure test so there are other
problems beside sigwait().

My feeling about this is "too bad, we are not supporting threading on
platforms whose pthread.h doesn't follow SUS".