Re: REVOKE command not working as expected

От Scott Ribe
Тема Re: REVOKE command not working as expected
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Nov 13, 2013, at 12:42 AM, Guillermo Carrasco <guillermo.carrasco@scilifelab.se> wrote:

> We want to make an exact copy of production, even if someone have made changes in stage, we want to remove all the
changesand leave stage as an exact copy of production, will pg_start_backup do the work?

Copying the files pg uses does the work ;-)

pg_start_backup just enables you to copy a live database and get a consistent result.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com

От: Guillermo Carrasco
Сообщение: Re: REVOKE command not working as expected
От: Petr Suk
Сообщение: automatical grant - role membership