Re: How to revoke privileged from PostgreSQL's superuser

От Evan Rempel
Тема Re: How to revoke privileged from PostgreSQL's superuser
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
In my opinion that is exactly why you log to syslog. The syslog
infrastructure can also
forward in real time the log events to a remote log collector that the
DBAs don't even
have access to. This method provides for a secure and prestine log
stream for archiving
and audit review processes.

Evan.

On 08/14/2018 08:44 PM, dangal wrote:
>  From what I saw pgaudit records the postgres log, any dba can modify that log
>

> --
> Sent from: http://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-admin-f2076596.html

Сообщение: Re: How to revoke privileged from PostgreSQL's superuser
Сообщение: Re: How to revoke privileged from PostgreSQL's superuser