Re: [GENERAL] What is the deal with mailing lists?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] What is the deal with mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Joshua Drake <linuxpoet@gmail.com> writes:
>> Anyway, next time you're seeing a delay take a look at the headers and
>> see if you can pin down what the bottleneck is.

> Thank you for that... except that, I was talking about HOUR[n] delays not 13
> minutes.

Yeah, so ... where's the blockage according to your Received: headers?

Personally I've been seeing list turnaround on the order of one minute,
across all the lists, since Marc fixed whatever he fixed about a week
ago (that was before the server changeover).  It would seem that the
problem is with a forwarder upstream of you ...

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: