What is the deal with mailing lists?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема What is the deal with mailing lists?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

Is it me or are we regularly seeing HOURS between posts. It is pretty
ridiculous that the archives which are rsynced are regularly ahead of
actual mail delivery.

Even worse that we can go hours between delivery.

At the time of this writing, my last post from hackers is 5:54 AM PST.
I was speaking with DarcyB and his was hours before that. DarcyB and I
are both mailing list relays... If anything we should get email before
anyone else ;)

I just checked our relay queue and we only have 33 requests all of which
are things like can not reach host. So email that goes through our
machines is working.

Joshua D. Drake