Error in PGSL in cywin with windows 2000

От Jeison Morais
Тема Error in PGSL in cywin with windows 2000
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin

Hi

My name  is Jeison and is trying to have access postgresql after the installation and I do not obtain.

I had access postgresql successfully after the installation, but later that I restarted the computer I did not obtain to have access the postgresql again.

The message that appears for me is this:

$ psql template1

psql: could not connect to server: Connection refused

I tried to restart and to stop the postmaster, but I also did not obtain.

Which is the problem?

Thanks

Jeison