Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.3.1, 8.2.7 Update Release

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.3.1, 8.2.7 Update Release
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com> writes:
> On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 17:08 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
>> Anyway, we clearly need a mailing list to run the announcements
>> through  which includes web people, or this'll keep happening.  Should
>> that be -packagers or -slaves?  If the former, can we get Robert and
>> Stefan added  to -packagers?  Or at least *me*?

> I'd vote for -slaves list. Let's keep packagers list for packaging
> discussions only.

+1.  Last-minute checks of announcements seem like material for that
group.

The -packagers list knows about security problems well in advance
of releases, so there are obvious reasons to keep that as tightly
held as possible.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Why do we have two mailing list, lists?
Сообщение: Re: Why do we have two mailing list, lists?