Re: Strange issues with 9.2 pg_basebackup & replication

От Joshua Berkus
Тема Re: Strange issues with 9.2 pg_basebackup & replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > And: if we still have to ship logs, what's the point in even having
> > cascading replication?
>
> At least cascading replication (1) allows you to adopt more flexible
> configuration of servers,

I'm just pretty shocked.  The last time we talked about this, at the end of the 9.1 development cycle, you almost had
remasteringusing streaming-only replication working, you just ran out of time.  Now it appears that you've abandoned
workingon that completely.  What's going on?