Re: PostgreSQL on netapp AFF C250A storage ?

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: PostgreSQL on netapp AFF C250A storage ?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Στις 10/5/24 14:30, ο/η Achilleas Mantzios - cloud έγραψε:
> Hello All
>
> Has anyone run PostgreSQL on netapp AFF C250A storage ? Have you run
> into any problems regarding reliability or performance ?
>
> Thank you

Just to make our situation more clear, we are thinking about moving from
cloud to premise again, for the moment this is just a long term vision.
So nothing is cemented, but we have purchased a couple of those systems
already so I'd like to know your general experience with running
PostgreSQL on netapp AFF.

Or maybe recommend something else.

I am the same guy who had sent this message 9 years earlier :

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/5502C98F.2090806%40matrix.gatewaynet.com

Then in summer 2016 while on vacations I lost the WAL disk.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
  IT DEV - HEAD

От: Ron Johnson
Сообщение: Re: Guidance on user deletion
От: Alessandro Dentella
Сообщение: Re: cloudNativePg bootstrap from dump