Re: [ODBC] invalid input syntax for type tid: "(,)"

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [ODBC] invalid input syntax for type tid: "(,)"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Jose' Cruanyes" <cruanyes@cegroup.it> writes:
> select * from table1 where ctid = '(,)';
> [ works on some machines and not others ]

I would argue that the ODBC driver is broken and needs to be fixed,
as does the TID input parser which should never allow this ...

However, the reason for the platform dependency is probably that
strtoul() is setting errno on some machines and not others.