Re: Incorrect file reference in comment in procarray.c

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Incorrect file reference in comment in procarray.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2 Nov 2023, at 13:40, Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:

> Attached is a small patch for that: s/heapam_visibility.c/snapmgr.c/.

No objections to the patch, the change is correct.  However, with git grep and
ctags and other ways of discovery I wonder if we're not better off avoiding
such references to filenames which are prone to going stale (and do from time
to time).

--
Daniel Gustafsson