Re: PITR potentially broken in 9.2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PITR potentially broken in 9.2
Дата
Re: PITR potentially broken in 9.2  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
Re: PITR potentially broken in 9.2  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> So apparently this is something we broke since Nov 18.  Don't know what
> yet --- any thoughts?

Further experimentation shows that reverting commit
ffc3172e4e3caee0327a7e4126b5e7a3c8a1c8cf makes it work.  So there's
something wrong/incomplete about that fix.

This is a bit urgent since we now have to consider whether to withdraw
9.2.2 and issue a hasty 9.2.3.  Do we have a regression here since
9.2.1, and if so how bad is it?