Re: Improve the granularity of PQsocketPoll's timeout parameter?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Improve the granularity of PQsocketPoll's timeout parameter?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com> writes:
> +1 for push.

Done.  I noticed in final review that libpq-fe.h's "#include <time.h>",
which I'd feared to remove because I thought we'd shipped that
already, actually was new in f5e4dedfa.  So there shouldn't be
anything depending on it, and I thought it best to take it out again.
Widely-used headers shouldn't have unnecessary inclusions.

Сообщение: Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework
Сообщение: Re: RFC: adding pytest as a supported test framework