Re: Which Java persistence library would you use with PostgreSQL?

От Radosław Smogura
Тема Re: Which Java persistence library would you use with PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I suggest You to use Hibernate. Hibernate has many ways to optimize or fix
some situations for particular database, if you allow to edits generated
annotations for specific classes.

In any case I suggest you to check usage of BLOB. PostgreSQL has two ways to
handle this byte[] and large object. Hibernate actually supports both, but
sometimes this may be little tricky, especially with auto generation. In such
case hibernate specific annotations may help.

Regards,
Radosław Smogura